Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Blog for the Christy's

Well, I finally did it. I finally have my own blog. I can't believe it. My hold up was trying to come up with a name that was just right. I wanted it to be perfect...to define me in just a few words. It finally hit me. Veni quid veniat...Come What May. I took it from a movie I had seen last year. Without giving away the movie, it was about choosing to do the right thing even if it resulted in ugly consequences...Come What May. That is how I feel every day because of the choices I have made. On any given day, I have the free will to change my mind..to make different choices but I won't, even when I'm tempted. I have decided to Come What May. I think this title will be evident as I relay my life through this blog.

Next, I had to decide what my subject matter is going to be in this blog. Should it be about my family? My opinions? Politics? Religion? I could have a separate blog for each! I have decided to limit this blog to my family. But guess what?! My family includes my heavenly Father and heavenly Mother and all my brothers and sisters in Christ. Fear not. I intend to relay the beautiful and fun and exciting life I have. One so exciting that its worth blogging about.  I have SO much to say. I am learning every day and so excited to share my life with others. Stay tuned! For now, this is just my hello.

3 comments:

  1. I love your point of view. It is so humble and positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Katy. It sounds just like you talk, and I love that. Keep it up, I will be a regular reader!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world Mrs. Christy! May God bless this endeavor and I truly hope that you enjoy the experience of sharing your heart and insight with others. I will be adding you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete